Main Features:
* userfriendly and GUI based PIV tool
* multi-pass, multi-grid window deformation technique
* import bmp/ tiff/ jpeg image pairs/ series
* multiple image sequencing styles
* individual image masking and region of interest
* image pre-processing
* two different sub-pixel estimators
* multiple vector validation methods
* magnitude/ vorticity/ divergence/ shear / ...
* data smoothing, vector field highpass
* multiple colormaps
* streamlines
* extensive data extraction tools
* statistics
* synthetic PIV image generator
* Many data export features
* main features accessible via comand line scripting

Saturday, October 11, 2014

PhD thesis finished


Received a couple of printed books of my dissertation today. Yaaaay!

I'll add a link to the PIVlab chapter asap when the University of Groningen has uploaded the pdf to their repository.

3 comments:

  1. congrats :) I'm happy for you. Can't wait to read it. Don't forget to update reference information if needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congrats :) it's really something. I'm glad that I'm visit site right now. I like to enjoy the happiness of others. I wish further professional successes.

    ReplyDelete